ITALY: Lake Como

December 3, 2016

Getting to Lake Como would take you two stations from Malpensa. taking the train from the airport and get off from Sarono station... wait time is about 20 mins and the next train going to Como Lago (Lake Como). I remember paying around 9 pounds for the boat ride we took to get to one island to another. It was such an Amazing experience for me, as the water was so calming and I visited on the right time of the year which was summer. There were lots of things to see at each Island of your visit. top restaurant and historic churches. all the sore feet was worth it.
I hope you enjoy the pictures of my journey to this town. this is the Como Lago area I believe.
hydration is very important.
























top FOREVER 21, Short from MBK thailand, sunglass from Dior.
Post Comment
Post a Comment