Bags that i'm ok to see men wear or women wear.

February 8, 2017
these are bags in the women section, that is very hard for me to resist. only because I appreciate it's structure and artistic approach too not to mention the brand.

CHANEL BOY BAG

courtesy of purse forum.

I myself indulges into one. i just cant resist not to get myself one. I hope there would be a movement about this. 


A photo posted by Paulo Gonzales (@iamjohnpau) on



PROEANZA SCHOULER PS1

this bag is undoubtely so structure no one would even think that this satchel is a woman's bag.
courtesy of fashion squad
HERMES BIRKIN
cant help not to insert a birkin.
no need for an explanation. ITS A BIRKIN FOR GODSAKES


SAINT LAURENT SAC De JOUR
 no further explanation as YSL released a Sac de jour Handbag for men

CELINE PHANTOM LUGGAGE

Post Comment
Post a Comment